Hydraulic Equipment TechniciansHydraulic Equipment Technicians
Install components and systems associated with utility vehicles and truck equipment, including maintenance and repair of truck equipment hydraulic components. To complete this work, you are expected to read blueprints and build diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. Additionally, you would be expected to read dials and meters to determine hydraulic and electrical output/input to analyze machine performance.
- Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic assembly and equipment
- Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Performance testing and optimization
- Utilizing hand and power tools; torque wrenches, pneumatic drills, impact drills, laser measuring tools and more
- Knowledge of detailed and large scaled blueprints and schematics is considered an asset
- General truck equipment and body installation experience is considered an asset
- 3+ years of related hydraulic experience
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position, including competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, tool allowance and replacement program, training, PPE, apprentice opportunities, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.