Truck Equipment Automotive Electrical TechniciansTruck Equipment Automotive Electrical Technicians
Install components and systems associated with utility vehicles including CMVSS lighting, traffic warning systems, work lights, emergency lights, compartment lights, inverters/generators, and associated AC wiring, exterior video systems, remote throttle and start/stop, and other job-related equipment on utility vehicles and truck equipment. To complete this work, you are expected to read build diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Install related equipment onto vehicles and equipment
- Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, and perform all tasks associated with modifying vehicles for
- Design and manufacture harness assemblies and sub-assemblies that are vehicle specific
- Develop wiring routes throughout the vehicle to provide for the most efficient wiring path and to enable future placement
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with all vehicles & equipment
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of DC and AC electrical systems
- Knowledge and understanding of electronics theory, including the specific colors and color codes associated with wiring
- Mechanical skills & ability to modify interior of vehicles without damaging vehicle or equipment
- Experience with vehicle programming
- Experience working on utility vehicles and truck equipment is considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, tool allowance and replacement program, PPE, training and apprentice opportunities, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.