Truck Equipment Fabricators & WeldersTruck Equipment Fabricators & Welders
Fabricate, weld, and install sub-components and parts associated with utility vehicles and truck equipment including following build drawings, determine material measurements and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in the assembly process. Be responsible for the quality of your output, so you must be able to perform tests to ensure weld quality and tolerance and other related tasks.
- Fabrication and welding in steel and aluminum
- Fabrication and welding CWB certification is considered an asset
- Operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping and bending equipment
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- General truck equipment and body installation experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position, including competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, tool allowance and replacement program, training, PPE, apprentice opportunities, as well as exceptional career growth potential
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.